Wednesday 31 October 2007

In Disgrace

- by Chips

There are a couple of behaviours TJam will not tolerate. Jumping up is one of them. Unfortunately, we meet a few too many people who joyfully call out, "It's ok! I don't mind!" and then give us a biscuit, thus support our view point that jumping up is very lucrative indeed.

I digress.

Last night, TJam and her friend Pin, were going out for dinner. Pin called round before they went out so they could travel together. Pin was wearing a coat not dissimilar to this one:

She had had to wear this coat because she didn't have another to match her cream trousers and cream blouse.

Can you see where this is going yet?

So, having been suitably walked so we would relax for the evening, Beanz and I greeted Pin in a doggy way. I went for the hip height area and as Pin bent over to protect herself greet us because we are so great, and Beanz went for the full "put front paws on arm in order to gain height for full face dog snog".

The following is an artist's impression of the coat post-greeting.

Pin didn't have another cream coat to match her cream trousers and cream blouse, so she had to go home and change her whole outfit.

She should wear dark brown.

I hope our clicker teacher doesn't read this.

I think it is a waste to spend my pocket money on dry cleaning.


No comments: