Thursday 30 September 2010

September in a Nutshell

Somehow, September has sped by and we have hardly blogged. Blame the humans. So, my take on September is this:

1. Bamgee has swung by for a while and while she has been here, she created a rainbow:
2. I snapped my dew claw and the vet clipped it off. Now it is bothering me and I am not supposed to lick it.

3. TJam made a blackberry and apple crumble with blackberries from the fields and apple from her nan's garden. Yum. None for dogs I'm afraid though.

We have generally been hanging around and walking and stuff like that that. The humans have partied, and we have guarded the house.

3 comments:

Mack said...

Your dewyclaw looks extra OOWIE! I think I need to come over there and give it some Macky healing sugars!
Mom is drooling at that cobbler.

Beanz said...

yes Mack! do come over!
It is just a normal shade of pink now, just got to wait for it to heal...
I drooled at that crumble too, but I didn't get any. don't think it would survive in the post all the way over there...

Life With Dogs said...

Oh, no more claw snaps, please! Ouch ouch ouch!

Now come back and let us know how you are doing! :)