Wednesday 16 January 2008

Meanwhile...

- by Carlsberg

The enclosure is up and done! but I haven't got a photo yet. I nipped out briefly a couple of times but it is FREEZING out there, especially since my fur hasn't fully grown back since my surgery. Plus I haven't been out for 6 weeks (apart from my brief break for freedom on Tuesday when I made it half way down the garden before getting overwhelmed and allowing myself to be caught and brought back in) so it's all a bit much for me.
In the meantime, while I was building up my strength, I noticed TJam had left the lid off the dog food. I had a taste, and then a bit more of a taste. It is actually very nice. And there's just so much of it!

2 comments:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh go careful on that food, it looks like it may have colouring in it............

Carlsberg said...

hahaha you're funny

we love your comments!