Saturday 30 May 2009

Lifting and Backs

If your human throws stones into the van and then has to lean over to get them out and doesn't carry out back hygene and pulls her back, this is what your hall will look like. Probably for a few days too, til she can bend her knees and lift things PROPERLY. And no TJam, that does not mean you don't have to hoover. Although you probably won't anyway.

As you can tell by the look on my face, I am disgusted and a little indignant. And a little disbelieving. I am very subtle and complex.

TJams says she purpose put extra junk in the hall on purpose to create a lived in atmosphere. Obviously it is usually show home, but she didn't want to make you feel bad.

6 comments:

Meep said...

Ooops!

Mack said...

We all want to know what exciting thing TJam is gonna do with the rocks! Mom loves rocks. Why I don't know. They are good for peeing on though.

Carlsberg said...

Meep: Exactly! nice to see you :)

Mack: she is making me some grass. There is a whole blog entry hopefully due in 2 or 3 weeks when project Carlsberg's Lawn is completed. TJam has always had a thing about rocks too. I like them for walking along but I've never peed on one.

Drab said...

Your lucky you only have rocks in your house, we have four rampaging curtain climbing, bed stealing orphaned kittens that mum is hand rearing, as well as the pregnant foster guinea pig that has been mingled in with our 6 and Dad hasn't noticed yet, dead clever my mum!!
Sam who is a born cat chaser hasn't even bothered with them if they walk towards him he just goes into reverse and walks backwards away from them.

Nancy

Yeah but am always watching the little blighters!

Sam

Anonymous said...

we looked after two uninnoculated kittens for just a few weeks about three years ago. Even allowing for the fact that the humans are not the speediest at repairs, we are still finding scratch marks up the walls and even on the ceiling!The curtains and carpet have been repaired. I hated them and they bullied me. I was glad when THEY went and I even loved the dog when he chased them instead of me. DG

Marvin - oh and Jeannie! said...

oh just think of it as an indoor rockery, you could start a trend! Phone Kirsty and Phil, from Location, Location, they might be interested in your design ideas!!

We hope TJam's back is soon better and she can lift the rocks properly!!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxx
and Jeannie xxxxxxxxxx

sorry we are late reading and commenting due to being away!

ps Kevin thingme from "Grand Designs" would be most impressed too!