Friday 1 December 2006

What's worse than...


Mrs Chilled and TJam shared a room for the while volunteering at the weekend. As they were just about to go to bed, there was a shriek, and there, between Mrs Chilled's 2 pillows, was a faded pink, flowery, nylon nightie that smelt of an elderly woman.

She phoned down and they delivered clean sheets.

They were struggling to see a bright side to all this, until Bamgee pointed out (via text) that at least there was noone actually in the nightie. Suddenly it seemed like somehow they'd got off lightly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From now on I will always be checking under every pillow in every hotel.

Great weekend Take care Kate

TJam said...

My mother has just queried my use of "elderly lady". She says she is an elderly lady... and what exactly am I implying that she smells like.

Mum, you don't smell like an old lady. You are too young, you don't wear pink flowerly nylon nighties (do you?) and you wash too often.

Or maybe you do, and I'm just used to it. heh heh.

Anonymous said...

I always thought the words "mm...
what are you wearing?" referred to my perfume but maybe i should ask questions. mum. (alias Niffy Nora)