Friday 29 February 2008

Cat Tree Progress

- by Carlsberg

I am now the queen of the castle. I was never scared of the cat tree, it's just that I decide when I'm ready to go up it, and noone else. Now I'm ready. Plus TJam has been putting my meals up on the top so I didn't really have a choice.

I admit it is quite fun and I can scratch my claws all the way up the ceiling.
There were some Chips' hairs on the top level so TJam left the video camera on while she was out, but it was a false alarm and there was no dog climbing of the cat tree. Disappointing I know.

I have made a breakthrough and gone in the tunnel for the first time. I am a sucker for a piece of tissue paper.

3 comments:

Mack said...

That house is da bomb!!!

Graham, Prince & Tilly said...

That's so cool - and one spoilt puddy! I can just imagine Chips clambering up it!!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Dear Lord, you live an exciting life in your house! Can I come and live with you?