Monday 2 March 2009

Thomas Edison



As Thomas Edison said, "I haven't failed, I have discovered a thousand ways not to make a lightbulb" so TJam said, "I haven't failed, it was a good idea and now I have discovered a way not to cook a jacket potato."

TJam will not be getting any more ideas from Harry Hill's TV burp. You may be able to poach a salmon in the dishwasher, but cook a jacket potato, you cannot.

(Do you notice that salmons have been mentioned twice in the last week? What is going on?)

2 comments:

Marvin said...

well in my considered Marvin opinion, the mention, the constant mentions, should I bark, of salmon, are very, very Fishy.

Sorry, I will get my coat.

How bizarre trying to cook a baked tattie in a dishwasher?????

My J did succesfully cook a whole salmon in a dishwasher once, although we had to persuade her to take the dirty dishes out ;)))))))

hope you are well.

love and many licks, Marvin xxxx

Mack said...

Jacket potatoes! How clever! We call them baked potatoes, but jacket potatoes sounds way cooler!