Friday 25 September 2009

Alien Craft

I was out in the garden the other day, when a funny thing appeared on our lawn. Well, lawn is a very grand word for my teardrop of grass, but that is its name. Lawn.

I had a good look. Then TJam put some sticks in it. I don't want to lose my "curiosity" reputation, so I went in to have a look. Turns out TJam and the dogs are going on a camping trip. I am the only one not going, and I am the only one showing any enthusiasm round here.

Wait a minute. I am not invited? I jumped up on the tent and made 9 little holes in it. That'll teach 'em.

(Actually, I jumped on the tent to try and climb up it and fell off in a You've Been Framed movement, but don't tell anyone. They can quake at my vengance.)

2 comments:

Drab said...

Camping is for people who like being cold and wet, your not missing out on anything at all Carls, but it would have been nice to be asked, wee in the tent so is smells when they sleep in it!



Sam

Marvin said...

oh my, Carlsberg!!

I was in their tent a few weeks back and my J was stressing about my claws on the ground sheet......

Phew! A narrow escape with the You've been framed moment!!

My J and I are having a wee break from blogging, because my J has a lot going on in our family life, but we will still call in to follow all your wonderful adventures, no worries.

Get TJam to email my J some time, if she would like to, my email address is on my profile on my blog.

All is well, just finding it difficult to keep up with the blogging.

A rest is as good as a change I suppose, oh is that the wrong way around?

lotsaluv, Marvin and Jeannie xxxxx