Monday 15 September 2008

Go APE!!!

- by Chips
Look what they are building where we go walking...
It is GO APE!
TJam is excited about the prospect of swinging through the trees (and doing a Tarzan ahhhh-eee--ahhh-eee-ahhhhhhh-eee-ah-eee-ahhhhhhhhh)
and I am excited that the workmen keep leaving their butties out on a tree stump and since they are up the trees, working, they can't get at me to stop me eating them until it is too late. and they don't learn to to leave their lunch out. And they just put a flimsy piece of tape out that says, "Keep Out" in human writing that I pretend I can't read. Yay!

3 comments:

Drab said...

I guess all the posting will be left to you then chips, remember the swing incident, Tjam will be suffering from limp arms again. No fear of any of that at our house, mum clings for dear life to the ladders when she's painting the ceiling!

Nancy
(i'm not putting HIM on because he's chewed my monkey's bum off and i'm not happy - i loved my monkey)

*~*{Sameera}*~* said...

Wow!That looks like a lot of fun :)

Came here by the lil black box!

Beanz said...

If we go to Go Ape we will try and get you a new monkey. Naughty Sam. Hope Monkey didn't suffer. You need a new toy Nancy!

TJam will need new arms and new pants if she goes APE (she does plan to)

Hey Sameera, welcome :)