Tuesday 17 August 2010

Oh We Do Like to be Beside the Seaside

We went for a lovely walk with Dr Noisette and Mr Jeep (his spy name is open to suggestion). I have to tell you that there were hundreds of RABBITS that I was not allowed to chase, even when they ran right across the path in front of me. We also saw a llama and loads of cows (that I was also not allowed to chase).

Here, we pose with our lovely human friends.

We took a picture of us in front of a typically English shelter kind of thing that they have on beaches. The dog poo bin features too!
(I look very alert because there was a piece of stale bread just next to the shelter. I was hoping to double back for it but I didn't get the chance.)



You may notice that, even though it is August, TJam is wearing a winter coat. Yes, it is that warm. NOT.

TJam had a go at cooking though, as a gift for Dr N and Mr J. No one got food poisoning, so that's a bargain. Banana muffins. The smoke alarm didn't even go off.



In other news, TJam has lost the remote control for the TV. If anyone has seen it, we would love to hear from them.

No comments: