Thursday 21 October 2010

Quiet Reflection (or not)

We have had a brilliant walk this week. We set off with Nero and his pal (Nerospal)...

I had a little stop off in the lagoon. I imagined it was orange sauce.


Next I perfected my Indianna Jones and the Bin Raiders pose. I might ask TJam if we can have it as our header. I just need a proper hat.

We went right up to the top of the hill. Suddenly I noticed Nero and his Pal were having some thoughtful time alone:

I wasn't having any of that, so I bundled in for a bit of fun and games. Chips had the same idea at the same time.

That said, I do like a bit of quiet time myself, so I took myself off to a corner to survey the landscape (and check for sheep) and reflect on ...

... well, that's private. A dog has to maintain a certain air of mystery :)

No comments: