Sunday 30 September 2007

My Mummy

That's mummy of the "it's a girl!" variety, not the Egyptian type.

My mummy is very good at making sandwiches and packed lunches.
She is also very good at making homegrown blackberry and apple crumble (but I didn't like the 3 small patches where the gravy had dripped down from the shepherd's pie).

My mummy is good at making shepherd's pie. She's good at making the washing smell nice.

She's good at a lot of things that are a lot more important than that, like being loving and stuff like that, but I'll tell her that in private. I just wanted to proclaim the sandwich thing publicly because she made a delicious marmite, lettuce and tomato baguette for my journey home. I could never have made one that nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you love. Glad you enjoyed it. As for the crumble, I scraped the gravy off before I gave it to you. Those solid lumps were sugar turned to toffee...honest. Mum. X
p.s. I can confirm that there is no North South divide regarding the aroma of eau de fox, with or without 't' on the end!

TJam said...

Well, they were gravy flavoured sugar then.

Anonymous said...

ok guv, it's a fair cop but they were (underlined) vegan gravy spots.Mum