Monday 1 October 2007

Technology II

It was the work mobile. The world didn't end.

In other technology news, my friend Meep has been asking me about subscribing to my feed. Yup, I didn't know what she was on about either. I had no plans to send sandwiches to the Midlands and I didn't know what else it could be.

Apparently you can get automatic updates of your friends' blogs. I'm not 100% sure how it works, but for those in the know, I think I have sorted out that link at the bottom of the sidebar that says, "Atom" and I think it should work. I've managed to subscribe to myself. I think. If you are in the know, please let me know if I've done it right. If you're not in the know (that's you mum, and you Bamgee), skip gayly onto the the next post. Skip along now!

4 comments:

Kerrio said...

we track you though bloglines....

laziness-r-us.

Chips said...

bloglines? oh no! something else we'll have to learn about?

Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to ask what you're all talking about. Mum

Badger said...

It did not work. :(
It just linked me back to your blog. I however, have you linked in my fave blog list so I remember to pop buy.

Badger x