Thursday 20 December 2007

Training Christmas Party

- by Beanz

Today we had my Christmas party. I did very well. First we had the Fancy Dress. Noah won.

... and I came second, dressed as a Heinz Baked Bean in tomato sauce.

Then we did our tricks. Archie won with his "collecting the shopping, putting it in the shopping basket and carrying the basket" routine...

and I came second with my rendition of We Wish You a Merry Christmas plus a little dance.
Then we had fastest recall and musical sit. And I WON THEM BOTH!! I enjoyed myself so much and TJam says I am now worth every penny of the £60 she forked out for me at the dogs home. I won her a packet of chocolate buttons and lots of things for me. Thank you Gail!
Then we had musical chairs. I was first. First out. I had to sit and watch from the side. Disgraced.
You can see Lucy making a bid for glory. I can only look on, forlorn.
Trixie came in her Christmas gear...
... and so did Tacu ...

... and Coral.

Henry's fancy dress made us laugh, but he didn't mind.

Other joiners in of Reindeer games were Holly...

... Angus ...

... and Milly.


Asbo was also there but my photo of her didn't come out well. Sorry! Blame the photographer.

1 comment:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh what a darn cool costume, Heinz Baked Beans and Beanz!

love this post!

sorry I am late commenting, Happy Christmas, love and licks, Marvin xxxxxxxx