Friday 30 November 2007

Honey I'm HOME!

- by Carlsberg TJam came to Petmedics today to collect me. I jumped into my box pretty quickly, I can tell you. I am not too keen on my lampshade collar, but I am glad to be home. I have adopted the dog bed, and nurse Beanz and Dr Chips are taking it in turns to watch over me. From the floor.

I have got two sets of stitches in my belly and I'm a bit sore. TJam had a look on the computer screen when the nurse went out of the room. It says my prognosis is better but I have a lot of infection. Thank you to everyone who has asked after me.

And now, back to lounging around on the settee in front of the telly.

1 comment:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well Carlsberg, I am pleased you are home!

I will have a pint of you to celebrate!

Yay! love and licks, Marvin xxxxx