Thursday 14 February 2008

Not Very Good at Goodbyes

477- by Chips (Carlsberg! Go and type 477 on your own posts and leave mine alone)

Tonight is a bit sad because I had my last dog training lesson. Just in case TJam was going to rose colour tint how good I was, I made sure to get up during the down stay. I let TJam get 95% of the way round the room and just as she said, "Oh my goodness, I'm going to get all the way round for the first time EVER!" I got up. Don't want her getting above herself.

I did, however, do my first ever straight sit at heel. First and last.

TJam was a bit sad to finish but she also wants me to do some different things so I can get confident going to different places. She is going to take me on a train. 7////// (Carlsberg! Did I type all over your post? No I did not. Go and play in your paper bag.)

I would like to say thank you to Gail my teacher and Karen, Derek and Chris who are the other bosses (except Chris always used to call me and distract me and laugh when I got in trouble). I hope I can go back and see them but not have to do any work. And I hope we see the other dogs and owners in the park. And I hope they will leave me a message on this blog by clicking on "comments" and then typing something.

2 comments:

Mack said...

I bet you were a lot better in class than me!!

PeeS: Carlsberg reminds me a lot of Ming!

Marvin said...

oh I have never been to a class, it sounds exciting but hard work.

Probably I am tooooooo old to learn now.

What is it they say "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"!????

Congrats on the solitary sit and heel though.

laughing licks, Marvin xxxx