Sunday 12 July 2009

Berries and Walks

There wasn't much time for reporting last week. Chips has spent most of her time nipping out to see if the raspberries are ready. She got lucky a few time. There are no ripe ones below her head height.

If it wasn't raspberries, it was windberries. Or wimberries. Not sure what they are called but they are delicious and just the right height for us to eat.

My week didn't start off to well. I cut my foot and had a bit of a fit. I am fighting fit now though. In the good sense of the word.

By Wednesday, I was grand and we met our friend Nursie. We stayed out til 10pm walking. The humans were chatting and chatting and we chased squirrels and sniffed about. It was fab.

Then on Saturday, we went to the cafe and Chips sneaked up onto the bench to show Nerospal some proper happy birthday appreciation. That dog uses a cute face to get away with murder.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Windberries are delishuz I bet.

Looks like Chips is one happy gal!